Il Forum Italiano di Peter Cincotti
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Translate Element
Video

Peter Cincotti Il Sito Italiano - Presents

Intervista Esclusiva - "Peter Talks about Metropolis" Part 1

Intervista Esclusiva - "Peter Talks about Metropolis" Part 2

Galleria

Blog/Review on "It's A Zoo Out There"  Empty

Non sei connesso Connettiti o registrati

Blog/Review on "It's A Zoo Out There"

Andare in basso  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]

1Blog/Review on "It's A Zoo Out There"  Empty Blog/Review on "It's A Zoo Out There" Gio Ago 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Blog/Review on "It's A Zoo Out There"  PC%2BMetropolis

Source from: [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]

Before I sign off, a special mention about Peter Cincotti's latest album, Metropolis.

I've been listening to this non-stop in the car for the past fortnight, and consider it Peter's best work yet.

Previously known for his adventurous interpretations of jazz classics and fabulous piano-playing skills ( he trained at the illustrious Manhattan School Of Music ), he decided to branch out into the pop / rock genre a few years ago, recording East Of Angel Town.

It was a laudable effort, but an awkward transition which wasn't very well-received.

With Metropolis, however, Peter has definitely found his mojo. Congratulations! :)

Blending pop, rock, funk, jazz and techno, this is a heady mixture that showcases his writing talent, and also features much stronger vocals.

Every track is fantastic, but standouts include Do Or Die, Take A Good Look, Graffiti Wall, World Gone Crazy and Before I Go.

I've seen him in concert 3 times, the last being 2008's Singapore Sun Festival.

All were extremely different gigs - lucky me! - and I was fortunate enough to meet him twice as well.

Both encounters were wonderful to say the least, and I hope to watch him perform again in the near future. Would be great to hear him sing these songs live.

Time for dinner. Thanks for reading!

Torna in alto  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]